Yoga and Music day
- Yoga is a light that ones lit, will never dim. The better you practice, the better you flame.
- International yoga and music day Programme started with anchoring by our school students
(Shilpashree of grade 6 and Jashwanth S of grade 9) at 10: 45 am.
- Every program starts with an invocation song, so the invocation song was led by theatre club
students ( grade 4,6&9 students)
- To welcome all the dignitaries to the program, a welcome speech was given by Ms Yashoda
- Lamp is the light to enlighten the darkness. So, next, we lit the lamp by Dr Vedavathi M V and other dignitaries.
- We had importance of yoga and music day given by Asmabi of grade 9 and Jnana Hashni of
- Next, we had a yoga session and performance of various asanas by International yoga trainer Mr.
Firoz to all the students.
The programme was continued with cultural performances
1. Jambe, an African folk instrumental performance, was given by grade 8 students.
2. Zumba dance by grade 2 students.
3. Dance yoga performance by grade 8 students.
4. We had a group dance performance by grades 4,6, and 9 students.
- We had a felicitation program for Mr Firoz, and the reflection talks on the program by our principal Dr Vedavathi M V, school administrator Ms Vijay Kumari and our school head, Ms Nirmala Dorairaj.
- The program ended with a vote of thanks which Ms Sheeba gave at 12:45 pm.